[llvm-dev] Red Hat is hiring! (and we're at the San Jose meeting this week)

Matt Newsome via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 3 16:02:10 PDT 2016

Greetings!

I manage the toolchain team at Red Hat, where we're looking to expand our
talented team with LLVM/Clang engineering skills.

Details on the position we are currently hiring for are here:

https://careers-redhat.icims.com/jobs/54178/llvm-clang-toolchain-software-engineer/job?mobile=false&needsRedirect=false

(or just http://bit.ly/redhatllvm)

I expect to further add to the team over time, so even if you think you're
not a match for the position, but have LLVM/Clang experience in the
community and are interested in working at Red Hat on LLVM engineering,
feel free to mail me or apply via the link above.

Applications will be accepted until November 13.

I'm at the Developers' Meeting in San Jose, CA today and tomorrow morning
if you'd like to say hi. I'm easy to find - just look for the guy carrying
the red fedora.

Thanks,

Matt