[llvm-dev] GitHub Survey - Results

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 2 12:39:06 PDT 2016

Folks,

Please note that the survey is still open!

But it's almost time for the US LLVM meeting and I'd like to give
everybody the ability to inspect the results before entering the BoF
session tomorrow.

Here is a zip file with the raw results (minus emails) of the data up
until this morning, and a short presentation with a summary and my
personal pick of the comments.

http://people.linaro.org/~renato.golin/LLVM%20Move%20to%20GitHub.zip

I tried to focus on less on the positive comments and more on the
negative ones for all topics, because they're the ones that will make
the difference. I've also tried hard to be completely impartial, just
presenting the results.

If you haven't yet submitted, please do. We'll be looking at the data
and sharing it on the Bof. Mehdi will collate the BoF results and once
the survey is finally closed, I'll share the raw results again.

Enjoy!
--renato