[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] How to debug if LTO generate wrong code?

Shi, Steven via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun May 29 19:12:09 PDT 2016

Hi Joerg,
My firmware case is I need load my firmware to run in high address which is hardware required. It is not that my firmware really need large static data and text code. My firmware modules are	 shared library (like a DLL) built with "-fpic", and firmware loader will load them to high address (larger than 2GB). I think this need is quite common to system software, like firmware, driver and kernel mode code.

Steven Shi
Intel\SSG\STO\UEFI Firmware

Tel: +86 021-61166522
iNet: 821-6522