[llvm-dev] [LibFuzzer] Recent performance regression due to r270942

Dan Liew via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 27 23:50:47 PDT 2016

On 27 May 2016 at 21:26, Kostya Serebryany <kcc at google.com> wrote:
> Done. r271095

Thanks that fixed the issue for me. But now ``fuzzer.test`` is failing
for me. Specifically

```
 not LLVMFuzzer-NullDerefTest -close_fd_mask=3 2>&1 | FileCheck %s
--check-prefix=NullDerefTest
```

However it looks like this is to be expected because this test is
relying on the symbol ``__sanitizer_set_report_fd`` to be defined
however my version compiler-rt is a slightly too old and doesn't have
this symbol. r271046 seems to add this so I will rebuild the version
of clang I use to build LibFuzzer.