[llvm-dev] Adapting and open-sourcing PGI's Fortran frontend for LLVM

Neely, Rob via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 26 14:32:29 PDT 2016

No closed doors intended here. Just a recognition that for something like
an initial review to be useful, we probably have to be a bit careful in
how many people we can reasonably involve before it could get unwieldy,
and trying to be respectful of people’s time if we can nail down 90% of
issues with a smaller group before going broader. I think we’d be fine
with opening up the WebEx presentations to whoever wanted to observe and
possibly chime in if it could be a managed process.

—Rob