[llvm-dev] Stack maps on AArch64

Rob Lyerly via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 26 11:46:47 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I'm using LLVM's stack map intrinsic to store value location information.
I've got a pass that automatically inserts the "llvm.experimental.stackmap"
intrinsic into the IR.  On x86-64, an ".llvm_stackmaps" section is
successfully emitted (I can see the section & its contents in the generated
assembly).  However I can't get the AArch64 backend to generate this
section.  On the website with information about the intrinsic [1], it says
that AArch64 is supported.  Is there a flag I need to add, or is there
something I need to enable when building LLVM to get this support?

[1] http://llvm.org/docs/StackMaps.html

--
Rob Lyerly
Graduate Research Assistant, Systems Software Research Group