[llvm-dev] Interested in writing for the LLVM blog?

Alex Denisov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 17 23:45:50 PDT 2016

Hi everybody,

I do write some Clang/LLVM related articles on my blog[1][2], and I will be happy to write for LLVM’s blog.

However, I can’t omit bike-shedding :)

Forgive me my directness, but current blog doesn’t look like something close to 2016.

The blog already has lots of great articles. But it’s so hard to grasp valuable information when you have to read non-highlighted C++ code.
I think I managed to read this great article[3] from third or fourth attempt just because of the UI.

I’d focus not on content only, but on appearance as well. I think we can agree that this is important.

Tanya, I’d be more than happy to help if this is something considerable.

[1] http://lowlevelbits.org/categories/clang/
[2] http://lowlevelbits.org/categories/llvm/
[3] http://blog.llvm.org/2013/07/using-mcjit-with-kaleidoscope-tutorial.html