[llvm-dev] debugging and examining instruction itineraries

Phil Tomson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 12 18:01:45 PDT 2016

(Answering my own query in case someone searches this devlist for similar
terms)

>From what I can tell, my itineraries were ignored until I added
-enable-misched to the llc command line. Then to get debug info out related
to itineraries/scheduling you need to add -debug-only=misched as well. So
for example:

llc lz4.ll  -verify-misched -debug-only=misched -enable-misched

That will enable MI scheduling as well as output debug info from misched.

Phil