[llvm-dev] typedef not present in the python AST

Valentin Tolmer via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 10 13:50:57 PDT 2016

Hi,

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 12:02 PM, David Wiberg <dwiberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> It should work. I tested according to below (admittedly this was with
> latest and not 3.8). Are you doing something different?

I should have presented a minimal working example. There's still some
places in my code where it doesn't work, but I suspect that it's due
to compilation errors, due to the wrong flags being used.
Is there any way to get the command line from compile_commands.json to
provide the flags? By default, I get errors like "stdarg.h" could not
be found.

Thanks,

--
Valentin Tolmer