[llvm-dev] [GSoC 2016] Introduction - "Enabling Polyhedral Optimizations in Julia"

vivek pandya via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 10 10:45:32 PDT 2016

Hello Matthias Reisinger,

It is simple html page that shows simple abstract ( which I have already
added for all projects as per GSoC page) , link to your read-only proposal,
blog URL (if you maintain any) , and status reporting interval (if you want
to follow) and any other relevant information.
You can check out (SVN) related code here
http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/www/trunk/SummerOfCode/ then do required
changes and send patch for review on Phabricator http://reviews.llvm.org,
while sending patch please follow guidelines given at
http://reviews.llvm.org. Add Tobias and GRoman as reviewers.

Feel free to ask for any help!

Sincerely,
Vivek