[llvm-dev] [GSoC 2016] Introduction - "Enabling Polyhedral Optimizations in Julia"

Matthias Reisinger via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 10 07:25:03 PDT 2016

> Do you happen to have any plans on reporting your progress publicly?

I will try to make my progress transparent by writing about it on my blog
as often as possible and definitely give updates at the mailing lists (
julia-dev <https://groups.google.com/group/julia-dev>, polly-dev and
llvm-dev).

Also, please submit a patch to llvm.org/SummerOfCode/2016.html to add
> some information about your project. (Also feel free to suggest
> improvements to the design if needed. This is the student's page)

Cool. I'll prepare a patch with my project details.

Best,
Matthias