[llvm-dev] Problem on cross-compiling compiler-rt

王磊 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 9 20:12:33 PDT 2016

I found another bug when compiling external compiler-rt. When configuring LLVM with option -DLLVM_LIBDIR_SUFFIX=64, this option is not pass to compiler-rt which causes LLVM cmake modules cannot be found. Without -DLLVM_LIBDIR_SUFFIX=64 may cause other failures (lldb installation on 64-bit linux).

Lei