[llvm-dev] Resuming the discussion of establishing an LLVM code of conduct

Neil Henning via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 5 02:10:25 PDT 2016

Personally I want a document that I can point people to and say 'this is
what we expect of you if you interact with our community'.

Really simple case where this would have been useful was when a certain
member of the Linus community used profanity on the list - which may be
fine in their mailing lists but is certainly not in ours.

Cheers,
-Neil.