[llvm-dev] [RFC] Helping release management

Sanjoy Das via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 2 16:22:22 PDT 2016

It'd be great if whatever we choose to implement this has a way to add a
reference to a PR / non-PR'ed bug after the commit is done.  That way
forgetting to add a PR tag to a commit message is not a big deal, and
does not require a revert and recommit.  A field in Diffusion that I can
update manually (but gets autofilled if the commit message has "[FIX]"
or "PRXXXX") will be perfect.

-- Sanjoy