[llvm-dev] [Openmp-dev] [cfe-dev] RFC: Proposing an LLVM subproject for parallelism runtime and support libraries

Carlo Bertolli via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 28 11:10:35 PDT 2016

Hi

Reading through the comments: both Chris and Chandler referenced to
liboffload, while I thought the subject of conversation was libomptarget
and SE.
I am being picky about names because liboffload is a library available as
part of omp (llvm's openmp runtime library) that, I believe, only targets
Intel Xeon Phi.

Did you mean liboffload or libomptarget?

Thanks

-- Carlo