[llvm-dev] Clang function naming conventions

Lorenzo Laneve via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 28 05:54:01 PDT 2016

Hi everyone, I took a look at the IR modules clang generates, and how clang translates functions in C++ namespace and classes.
I've understood how it works for namespace but is there a file or a documentation that explains how Clang translates namespaces and classes in the IR modules?
If this becomes a convention all the front-end languages will be able to create functions available to other front-end languages.

Another little question is, what's the function/method in the library which adds "llvm.ident" and "llvm.module.flags" to the module?