[llvm-dev] llvm build failed while Linking CXX shared library ../../../lib/libc++.so

Dimitry Andric via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Mar 26 16:22:16 PDT 2016

Hi Ioannis,

If you only want the clang static analyzer, there is no need to check out and build libc++ as part of the process.  The rest of the build can just use the system C++ library, which will be libstdc++ on Xubuntu.

That said, without the full build log, it is hard to say what went wrong.  Specifically, which references were undefined?

-Dimitry