[llvm-dev] LLVM Dallas/Fort Worth Social

John Leidel (jleidel) via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 22 12:53:08 PDT 2016

Calling all Dallas/Fort Worth LLVM developers.  Several of the local DFW-area developers have decided its time to start a local social event.  This is our first go at it, so please be patient.  Given the relative density of tech companies along the I-75 corridor, we plan to meet out in the burbs’.  Details:

When: Thursday March 24 @ 5:00PM CDT
Where: The Lion & Crown Pub; 932 Garden Park Dr, Allen, TX 75013

The Lion & Crown Pub is in the Watters Creek complex on the SW corner of I-75 and Bethany Dr. in Allen, TX

- John D. Leidel