[llvm-dev] GSOC 2016 Project proposal

Shashidhar G via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 14 05:27:20 PDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

   I am Shashidhar G, M.S. Research Scholar at Indian Institute of
Technology Madras working in the area of Program Analysis and Compiling for
Parallelization. I am interested in working with the LLVM community for
GSOC 2016. I looked at the Open projects and i am interested to work in the
area of Alias Analysis. I have implemented a simple version of Andersen's
Analysis as LLVM Pass and have also worked on LLVM Code generator for a
micro controller architecture.

   I am more interested to work on a new idea for improving the Alias
analysis and the underlying optimizations. I am going through some research
papers in this area.

   I will be very grateful if someone puts me in the right direction for
the project.

Thanks and Regards,
Shashidhar G
http://www.cse.iitm.ac.in/~shashi/