[llvm-dev] Pre-build binary Clang 3.8 for openSuse Leap 42.1?

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Mar 12 14:09:32 PST 2016

Dear LLVM developers,

I would like to use a pre-build binary Clang 3.8 for openSuse Leap 42.1
(x86_64 only, there is no i586for Leap), but there is non provided from
your download page. Is there a reason to not having it, beside nobody
has built it yet?
I am willing to provide such a binary. Is it already too late? What do I
have to do? How can you trust me / my binary?

Thanks for the great 3.8 release,
Christoph

--
GDB does hate your application, expresses its contempt through the
design of its command-line interface.   -- Tom Tromey, FOSDEM 2014