[llvm-dev] Status of the official LLVM APT repositories

Yury V. Zaytsev via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Mar 12 06:20:39 PST 2016

Hi Sylvestre,

On Sat, 12 Mar 2016, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:

> I am working on it as we speak. Hopefully, most of the 3.8 & 3.9
> packages are going to be green by next week.

Thank you for working on this, your efforts are very much appreciated! I'd
be happy to test the new builds as they become available.

Speaking of "going green", the builder which I used to monitor still
doesn't seem to respond for me:

     http://llvm-jenkins.debian.net

Is it now behind a firewall and no longer publicly accessible, or maybe it
has been migrated elsewhere and the http://llvm.org/apt/ webpage needs to
be updated with the new URL?

--
Sincerely yours,