[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] [lldb-dev] Sequential ID Git hook

Matthias Braun via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 30 18:58:21 PDT 2016

> On Jun 30, 2016, at 6:05 PM, Robinson, Paul via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

I think for each commit on a subprojects we would create 1 commit on the meta project (which switches the submodule reference to that commit on the subproject). That also implies that the ID number (which is just the length of the history) in the meta project increases with each commit in a subproject.

- Matthias