[llvm-dev] ENABLE_TIMESTAMPS and update to CMake v3.5.2

Martin J. O'Riordan via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 28 05:25:20 PDT 2016

I am in the middle of the fun and games of updating my out-of-tree sources
to the LLVM head revisions, and after updating to CMake v3.5.2 I am now
getting a warning that 'ENABLE_TIMESTAMPS' is being ignored.

Has support for embedding the timestamp in the build been removed or is
there a new way of configuring it?  I generally build internal transitional
builds with this enabled so that I can tell one build from another
reasonably easily, especially when the corresponding sources are not
committed and I can't use an SVN revision number to track it.

Thanks,

            MartinO