[llvm-dev] [GSoC 2016] Implementation of the packing transformation

Roman Gareev via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 28 01:53:51 PDT 2016

> Dear Roman and all,
>
> Such features would be extremely useful to implement array expansion (scalar
> and array renaming, privatization with new subscript expressions of higher
> dimension) and storage mapping optimization (generalizing array
> contraction). It would be interesting to have these future applications in
> mind when working on the packing transformation.

Thank you for the comment! Could you please advise me where I can find
definitions of array expansion and storage mapping optimization?

I've found the following papers that are probably related to this: [1]
and [2]. However, maybe I missed something.

Refs.:

[1] - http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.29.5704&rep=rep1&type=pdf
[2] - https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-01257316/document

--