[llvm-dev] RFC: Comprehensive Static Instrumentation

Tyler Denniston via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 27 08:13:46 PDT 2016

We have re-submitted the CSI diffs, as the previous diffs
(encompassing all of CSI) were too large to be reviewed. We will be
submitting new diffs that incrementally add functionality to CSI;
these first diffs are simply the CSI skeleton.

You can find the first set of diffs at:

LLVM pass skeleton: http://reviews.llvm.org/D21752
Clang -fcsi flag: http://reviews.llvm.org/D21753

Please also note that while CSI is being reviewed, the code is still
available in its entirety at our GitHub repository
(https://github.com/csi-llvm). You can clone CSI from there if you'd
like to play around with it now.

Tyler