[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] [lldb-dev] GitHub anyone?

Rafael EspĂ­ndola via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 21 07:32:32 PDT 2016

For what it is worth, I fully support *any* change that moves us away
from having our own infrastructure. We should really stop hosting our
own code repositories, databases and mailing lists.

For that, I support the proposal to move to github, but would also
support moving to another hosting service.

Cheers,
Rafael