[llvm-dev] Is addrspace info available during instruction scheduling?

Matthias Braun via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 13 12:14:24 PDT 2016

You should be able to get the related MachineInstrs (SDNode->Instr). If you have different instructions for different address spaces you can just check the opcode, otherwise you can check if the instructions have MachineMemOperands which contains additional information about the memory access including the address space involved.

- Matthias