[llvm-dev] Instruction Itineraries: question about operand latencies

Phil Tomson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 7 19:02:03 PDT 2016

I overrode getInstrLatency and did some printing to see what is available
there. It looks like the registers are still virtual at that point when
getInstrLatency is called - is that correct? (we needed to make some
decisions based on actual registers that have been assigned since some
registers are reserved as address space pointers and we could vary the
latency based on which address space pointer register is being used - but
it looks like they're virtual there)

Phil