[llvm-dev] Doubts

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jun 5 11:14:14 PDT 2016

Hi Patosga,

Most of the documentation for LLVM is here: http://llvm.org/docs/

I'm not sure exactly where the problem is, so it's hard to know what
you're looking for, but two documents that can shed some light are:

http://llvm.org/docs/WritingAnLLVMBackend.html#instruction-selector

http://llvm.org/docs/CodeGenerator.html

Maybe you'll be able to progress after reading them, and if you have
more concrete problems, trying to describe them in more details can
help people help you. :)

cheers,
--renato