[llvm-dev] [RFC] One or many git repositories?

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 27 11:48:18 PDT 2016

On 27 July 2016 at 19:38, James Molloy via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> I thought it important because I don't believe you'll build consensus in
> this thread. I think the best that can be hoped for is opposition to give up
> fighting; advantages are to be had on both sides by different types of user
> and we've seen that many times in this thread.

I also recommend writing up a summary (in a new thread?), so that
people can start fresh and not need to read the whole thread to know
all the discussions that were had.

And, as soon as possible, begin to write the proposal as a document,
so we can have it up the website. :)

cheers,
--renato