[llvm-dev] [RFC] One or many git repositories?

Bruce Hoult via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 27 11:38:01 PDT 2016

Agree.

Those kinds of projects that don't depend on llvm, but llvm uses and other
projects use too (wthout using llvm) should be treated as different
projects in different repos. It's effectively no different to something
like zlib, other than that it originated from llvm people because they
needed it.

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 6:29 AM, David Chisnall <David.Chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk