[llvm-dev] [RFC] One or many git repositories?

Daniel Sanders via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 26 06:13:15 PDT 2016

I think there's some confusion caused by fuzzy terminology here. If I
understand Simon correctly, he's saying that we have multiple subversion
repositories.  In your reply, you also talk about multiple subversion
repositories. However, there's only one subversion repository in our setup
(called 'llvm-project'). The projects are 'version-locked' because they are
all housed in the same repository. Our concept of 'project' is just a convention
within our svn repository in the same way that branches and tags are.