[llvm-dev] Getting bc files of some multithreading workloads

凌英剑 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jul 23 23:43:42 PDT 2016

Hi
I am trying to generate bc files from some workloads like redis, nginx and
mysql.Now, I have got some of them by changing makefiles of redis and
nginx. However,when I use the same method to complie Mysql, I find its
makefile can only be generated by cmake. The problem is the makefile
generated by cmake is too complicated to understand it.
1.Has anyone tried to get bc files by changing makefiles?
2.Are there any other ways to generate these files?
Thanks in advance.