[llvm-dev] RFC: LLVM Coroutine Representation, Round 2

Vadim Chugunov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 21 13:08:29 PDT 2016

What I am getting at, is that ideally the parameters/return value of
generator.send() should become parameters/return value of @f.Resume:
    define <return type> @f.Resume(%f.Frame* %FramePtr, <input type>
%Param);

They don't need to be allocated in the coroutine frame at all.  Do you
think that LLVM will be able to perform such an optimization?