[llvm-dev] RFC: To add __attribute__((regmask("preserve/clobbered list here"))) in clang

vivek pandya via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 18 10:58:14 PDT 2016

I think that to use this information no pass from IPRA is required but we
can do this earlier that IPRA as we have this information from the source
file we can use it to build regmask for relevant call insertion while
generating MI. Thus register allocators will be benefited automatically
even with out IPRA.

-Vivek