[llvm-dev] TableGen change in LLVM 3.9 allows only prefix ASM instruction notation

Alex Susu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jul 17 02:14:07 PDT 2016

   Hello.
     Tim, thanks for pointing me out to https://github.com/llvm-mirror/llvm/commit/5ef1349 .
     I followed the example there and:
       - left utils/TableGen/AsmMatcherEmitter.cpp unchanged (no more commenting of the
lines I said I did comment in the previous email)
       - following Hexagon.td I added in my MyTarget.td file:
         def MyTargetAsmParser : AsmParser {
           bit HasMnemonicFirst = 0;
         }
         [...]
         let AssemblyParsers = [MyTargetAsmParser];

      By doing these steps I was (again) able to use infix ASM instruction notation.

   Thank you,
     Alex