[llvm-dev] LLVM Social in Berlin, Germany

Stefan Gränitz via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 15 05:46:58 PDT 2016

Appreciations for the initiative! There are some people in the Berlin
C++ user group [1] who may be interested. Also there was an active
compiler meetup group [3] a few years ago. As far as I know these guys
mostly joined the Strange Group Berlin [2], but may still be interested
in a more compiler-focused meetup.

For the people cc'd: please let us know who'd like to participate in a
LLVM Social Berlin and/or add more candidates. Then we could discuss
this further and schedule a kick-off with all of you.

Best,
Stefan

[1] https://www.meetup.com/berlincplusplus/
[2] https://www.meetup.com/Strange-Group-Berlin/