[llvm-dev] Recompile (and re-link) a function at runtime using ORC JIT for an ARM platform

Gavin Vaz via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 15 01:41:38 PDT 2016

Hi,

We are making the move from legacy JIT (llvm-3.5.x) to ORC JIT and I am
looking to recompile (and re-link) functions at runtime for an ARM
platform (Odroid XU3) . I looked at OrcLazyJIT.cpp as a starting point.
However, after going through the code, it appears that the
createCompileCallbackMgr (llvm-3.8.0) /
createLocalCompileCallbackManager (llvm-git) do not support an ARM
triple yet.

Does anyone know if ARM will be supported in the future and/or point me
in the right direction?

Cheers,

Gavin