[llvm-dev] llvm 3.8.1 Release

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 13 23:22:57 PDT 2016

It looks like the links were added to the landing page, but the issue with the release tarballs being incompletely copied doesn't seem to have been resolved completely.

compiler-rt and clang-tools-extra are 404ing:

http://www.llvm.org/releases/3.8.1/compiler-rt-3.8.1.src.tar.xz
http://www.llvm.org/releases/3.8.1/clang-tools-extra-3.8.1.src.tar.xz

--Jeremy