[llvm-dev] LLVM Social in Berlin, Germany

Alex Denisov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 13 13:52:16 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

My name is Alex, I'm hobbyist compiler hacker who lives in Berlin, Germany now.

I'm thinking about organising "LLVM Social" meetups in Berlin, however I don't really know how many people are here, and how many of them are interested in getting in touch.
If you want to participate or have any questions - feel free to answer to this thread, or to send me a private email.

So, let's get the ball rolling.
--
AlexDenisov
Software Engineer, http://lowlevelbits.org