[llvm-dev] llvm 3.8.1 Release

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 5 16:12:11 PDT 2016

Hi Del,

Yes, the tag is for the latest stable release. It's a bit confusing, we may
have to change that later.

Regarding the release, it was tested a while ago, but Tom is a bit late,
that's all.

I think due to a matter of contingency, we may need to appoint a secondary
release manager to handle such delays. After all, people do have the right
to have personal issues once in a while. :-)

Cheers,
Renato