[llvm-dev] Is buildbot 0.9.x supported?

Zachary Turner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 27 14:14:44 PST 2016

Hi Galina,

I'm in the process of upgrading my buildslave so that it runs under x64
Python instead of x86 python.  Part of this means I have to re-install
buildslave and get everything re-configured.  I installed the latest
buildslave and it gives me this error:

http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/lldb-x86-windows-msvc/builds/14774/steps/svn-llvm/logs/stdio

slave-side source checkout for 'SVN' is no longer supported by build
slave of version 0.9.0b6

Since BuildBot 0.9 old source checkout method with logic on slave-side
buildbot.steps.source.SVN was removed (deprecated since BuildBot 0.8)

Instead please use new method which has its logic on master-side and
has unified params list.
Using the plugin infrastructure it's available as buildbot.plugins.SVN

program finished with exit code 1

Do you know anything about this?  I can simply downgrade my
buildslave, but just thought you m ight know something about this.