[llvm-dev] cmake: program name prefix?

Krzysztof Parzyszek via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 26 09:10:16 PST 2016

On 1/26/2016 10:41 AM, Johnson, Nicholas Paul via llvm-dev wrote:

> (3) Inertia: this is how we have done it in the past with previous, gcc-based iterations of the toolchain.

We do the exact same thing with our Hexagon compiler.  The executables
that we ship are prefixed with hexagon-.  We do some postprocessing to
make sure "make install" does it for us, and having a direct support for
it in the cmake files would be really nice.

-Krzysztof

hosted by The Linux Foundation