[llvm-dev] [GlobalISel][RFC] Thoughts on MachineModulePass

Krzysztof Parzyszek via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 25 13:38:34 PST 2016

On 1/22/2016 5:16 PM, Quentin Colombet via llvm-dev wrote:

> 1. If anyone else is interested for such concept?

I think it would be useful to be able to modify the module after the
machine instructions have been selected.  I don't have any specific
examples that would demonstrate the need for it, but being able to
create functions/globals from the MI level may come in handy.

-Krzysztof

hosted by The Linux Foundation