[llvm-dev] how to force llvm generate gather intrinsic

Nema, Ashutosh via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jan 23 05:45:34 PST 2016

Thanks Sanjay for highlighting this, few days back I also faced similar problem
while generating masked store in avx1 mode, found its only supported under
avx2 else we scalarize it.

>  1)   I did not switch-on masked_load/store to AVX1, I can do this.

Yes Elena, This should be supported for FP type in avx1 mode (for INT type, I doubt X86 has masked_load/store instruction in avx1 mode).

Thanks,
Ashutosh