[llvm-dev] LLVM Social - Paris: January 27th, 2016

Arnaud Allard de Grandmaison via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 22 02:11:35 PST 2016

Reminder: the next LLVM social in Paris will happen on January 27th, 2016.
Everyone interested in LLVM, Clang, lldb, Polly, ... is invited to join.

For this meetup, we will start with John Regehr giving us a talk about
undefined behaviour and we will continue with our usual casual meeting.

Event details, including free registration at
http://www.meetup.com/LLVM-Clang-social

Looking forward to meet you,
-- Arnaud de Grandmaison, Duncan Sands, Sylvestre Ledru