[llvm-dev] Executing OpenMP 4.0 code on Nvidia's GPU

Arpith C Jacob via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 21 04:04:42 PST 2016

Hi Ahmed,

I was able to compile the CUDA GPU OMP runtime with Clang directly.  I did
have to remove some printf statements and asserts to get it to go through
Clang-CUDA.  Depending on your configuration, you may need some or all of
these flags: --cuda-gpu-arch=sm_35 -nocudalib -DOMPTARGET_NVPTX_TEST=0
-DOMPTARGET_NVPTX_DEBUG=0 -DOMPTARGET_NVPTX_WARNING=0

Cheers,
Arpith