[llvm-dev] poolalloc: Updating to CMake

Jon Eyolfson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 19 06:00:51 PST 2016

I hope this is the correct avenue to contact the poolalloc developers.

I'm trying to use an alias analysis from the poolalloc repository and can't get
it to compile with the latest LLVM. CMake is now required for LLVM, I'm pretty
sure at least, but poolalloc does not seem to use it correctly. The README in
the project refers to the old Makefiles.

I corrected a minor CMake error and a bunch of compiler errors in poolalloc
when compiling with the current version of LLVM. I'd be glad to submit them to
wherever. But poolalloc doesn't seem to be on reviews.llvm.org.