[llvm-dev] LLVM and parallelization

Iulia Stirb via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 12 09:20:27 PST 2016

Hi Hal,
Thank you for the answer.
I tried to compile using Polly (clang -O3 -mllvm -polly -mllvm -polly-parallel -lgomp) but I get an warning saying polly argument is not used.
What do you mean when you say it has experimental support for (1) in the Polly project? Is (1) already implemented in clang and available for users?
Regards,Iulia