[llvm-dev] LLVM.org/viewvc down?

John Criswell via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Feb 27 07:42:40 PST 2016

On 2/27/16 6:14 AM, Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev wrote:
> It's currently disabled until the issues with llvm.org load would be
> resolved. Use klaus instead.

If someone has time, it would make sense to make the ViewVC link point
to a page saying "Not available at this time" instead of reporting "404
Not Found."

Sadly, I don't have time to look into this right now.

Regards,

John Criswell

> On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 6:53 AM, Yung, Douglas via llvm-dev
> <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

>> I’ve noticed since about Thursday that llvm.org/viewvc seems to be only
>> returning 404 error when trying to access it. Is this service going away?
>>

>> Douglas Yung

John Criswell
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science, University of Rochester
http://www.cs.rochester.edu/u/criswell